Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Funny Dead Space 2 Add
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Lol, show those moms some Amnesia or Penumbra footage.
It's stupid. Why would I want something because my mom dislikes it? My mom doesn't like tape worms either. So I should?

Even if it's tongue-in-cheek humour it's still shit.
(01-17-2011, 07:37 PM)Frontcannon Wrote: [ -> ]It's stupid. Why would I want something because my mom dislikes it? My mom doesn't like tape worms either. So I should?

Even if it's tongue-in-cheek humour it's still shit.

This is because real gore and violence has been extracted from the games due to censorship; and this game promises to bring it back.
Nevertheless, horror does not have the equal meaning with gore.
@Frost ^^

Game sucks too
I'm not sure why I expected the clip to be funny, but it was just turning the stomachs of old ladies with gratuitous violence. I felt empty watching it.
god im out of this forum, you guys really hate everything thats not amnesia or penumbra.

And i thought Halo 3 fanboys were awful
I'm not judging Dead Space, just the ad. I haven't played it. I love lots of games, most recently Cryostasis and Aquaria. But you go ahead and get your confirmation of all of our opinions on all other games from five replies to this one game, sure. That's accurate.

EDIT: In fact, only one person commented on the game itself instead of purely judging the ad. Maybe you should calm down.
Good riddance!

Clearly we are just a bunch of closed minded people because we found a dumb ad anything but outright hilarious!
(01-17-2011, 08:04 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]This is because real gore and violence has been extracted from the games due to censorship; and this game promises to bring it back.
Nevertheless, horror does not have the equal meaning with gore.

Well, there was a big discussion in a thread that was all over the 'violence in games and how it hurts our image'-thing, well, this ad gives you the answer where those claims come from.
Pages: 1 2 3 4