Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Recovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

I purchased all three Penumbra games a quite a few months ago, finished them and left them for a while.

August last year I bought a new computer, and upon moving the game files from 1 computer to another I am now being asked for the Serial numbers again.

I can't remember if the numbers were in the DL package or an email.
The email address I think I know, but I don't know the password, and Google's recovery system is total crap and I think they may have changed my secret answer because right now it's set to 'Library card number', but I don't read books, so I don't know why in the name of God I would ever choose that.

This takes me to the point of the post; Is there anyway I can get my codes without having the buy the game again?
If you have your old system.. The serial key file is located in your home folder. Just copy over the Library/Preferences/Frictional Games/Penumbra folder.
Otherwise your install key is located in the emails when you purchased the games,.
Thank you.