Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Fractured Life Series (Just Died!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
This mod is dead. But expect something. Check my last post.
OF COURSE YES. we need more custom stories. ^^
We always need custom stories. Also, what do you think of the demo? I know it isn't too good, but it uses my nightmarish (unreal) style.

Of course, the thing is, this custom story is going to be huge. If everything will be true, this story will have at least 20 or more maps. I'm not joking here. Some maps are short, some are long, some are scary, some are funny. Everything has it's own way.
There were some pretty good scares on the map. Only problem is, that i personally like realistic maps/stories etc. Big Grin But i think u did great Big Grin Kinda confused me at the end.. But anyways nice map Big Grin Care to check out my custom storys demo? Big Grin
I think I will, thanks. It is my second story. Although, I used my nightmarish style to change it. That style has fun, scare, and confusion(a bit)
CrushedRaiD maybe I will take a look at it. But now I'm a little busy making the next maps.

P.S. Ever heard of Bee Gees?
I liked the map, It confused me at the end also hah Big Grin

I didn't noticed any other glitches, I guess
(01-23-2011, 02:21 PM)kailip Wrote: [ -> ]I liked the map, It confused me at the end also hah Big Grin

I didn't noticed any other glitches, I guess

I still kept confusion on the demo's list. But, some of the puzzles are a little strange, sometimes. That is what my nightmarish style has.
But, there will be levels that will have fun.
Nemet Robert

nice, but i catch BUG Big Grin

[Image: eeedk.th.jpg]

after selecting left path, when i entered the room and fall near the bed, theres message fatal error:
[Image: fatalerrorb.th.png]
as you described, i stay as close to the bed as i can..
but this not helps..

wtf???
(01-23-2011, 07:09 PM)Dark Knight Wrote: [ -> ]Nemet Robert

nice, but i catch BUG Big Grin

[Image: eeedk.th.jpg]

after selecting left path, when i entered the room and fall near the bed, theres message fatal error:
[Image: fatalerrorb.th.png]
as you described, i stay as close to the bed as i can..
but this not helps..

wtf???

That is not a bug. It's the end of demo. That is how far as it goes.
(01-23-2011, 07:29 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: [ -> ]That is not a bug. It's the end of demo. That is how far as it goes.

nicely Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

BUT seems grunts are fucking stipid in demo Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11