Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Video ratings of your custom maps!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Me and a friend of mine have decided to start up a channel to rate and evaluate custom maps, you can post ones which are still in the making so you can see peoples reactions, or you can post a full one ;].

---Your Custom Story must be over 10minutes long!---
What i mean by this is that it must be 10 minutes or over for the average player, not for the map creator.. obviously this varies, but we need a good estimate of over 10 minutes of gameplay.

Here we are playing Penumbra Overture -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDRhlR-VQBc

We'll probably rate them out of 10 at the end of the video, not based on length but more on content.
Heya, would you check out my Custom Storys Demo? It can be found on showcase: Home, Sweet Home Smile JUst remember that there are lots of bugs and a huge progress has been made after the demos release Big Grin Thx for your time!
Hello. Could you check my custom story's demo? It's name is "Fractured Life". It's WIP.
Sounds like an awesome idea Smile. Plz don't review the demo of my story yet (My Ladys Insanity). I am working like hell on it so I don't want you to review an old version Smile
CrushedRaiD - we will start on this one today! Thanks ;]
Nemet Robert - yeah I checked your thread out, planned to give that one a go too.

Thanks for the replies!
You better make some requirements for applying for a 'review' or this thread will be flooded :I
(01-25-2011, 05:24 PM)Frontcannon Wrote: [ -> ]You better make some requirements for applying for a 'review' or this thread will be flooded :I

Well we will pick and choose from ones posted here, but I'll add a criteria that it must be at least 10 minutes+ of gameplay.
(01-25-2011, 05:29 PM)Ichimaruu Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-25-2011, 05:24 PM)Frontcannon Wrote: [ -> ]You better make some requirements for applying for a 'review' or this thread will be flooded :I

Well we will pick and choose from ones posted here, but I'll add a criteria that it must be at least 10 minutes+ of gameplay.

Well, on Blind playtrough my Demo is going to last 10-15 mins i think Big Grin can you post the video here when it's complete? Big Grin
(01-25-2011, 05:40 PM)CrushedRaiD Wrote: [ -> ]

Well, on Blind playtrough my Demo is going to last 10-15 mins i think Big Grin can you post the video here when it's complete? Big Grin

Yeah, I'm on but Aslan is busy, we will get it done within the next 6 hours though ;]
(01-25-2011, 05:52 PM)Ichimaruu Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-25-2011, 05:40 PM)CrushedRaiD Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, I'm on but Aslan is busy, we will get it done within the next 6 hours though ;]
Cool Smile Already subscribed to u on youtube Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3