Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Would this graphics card run A:TDD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, i actually posted a thread before stating i was getting a laptop with a ATI Raedon 550v graphics card. Well, i found out that it has a ATI Radeon 4250 graphics card, instead. So, would it run Amnesia? Oh, and i'm assuming that if it can run A:TDD then it can run the Penumbra games too, correct?

Thanks!
(01-29-2011, 04:26 PM)BH123 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone, i actually posted a thread before stating i was getting a laptop with a ATI Raedon 550v graphics card. Well, i found out that it has a ATI Radeon 4250 graphics card, instead. So, would it run Amnesia? Oh, and i'm assuming that if it can run A:TDD then it can run the Penumbra games too, correct?

Thanks!
There is demo version of these games available so download them and try. Thank you.

P.S You can find demos from gameĀ“s own sites (http://www.amnesiagame.com/ etc...)
(01-29-2011, 04:26 PM)BH123 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone, i actually posted a thread before stating i was getting a laptop with a ATI Raedon 550v graphics card. Well, i found out that it has a ATI Radeon 4250 graphics card, instead. So, would it run Amnesia? Oh, and i'm assuming that if it can run A:TDD then it can run the Penumbra games too, correct?

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure your PC would be capable to run both Amnesia and Penumbra. The mininum is a X1000, and your card is way over that.