Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Best joke ever, by frictional games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(01-30-2011, 05:38 PM)Kein Wrote: [ -> ]Same happens with FG, that was the whole point from the beginning. There will be no Amnesia or any horror game from FG. Sad, but true.

What are you talking about ?
are you sure you've really understood the ironic twist in the frictional game's answer ?
Oh, Frictional Games is playing action shooter games?
When they create unique games like Penumbra and Amnesia, how can they play american action clichées?
Someone also played Need for SpeedSmile.

I hope, they always create unique games like Amnesia and not get out of the genre and begin creating of action games.
The interview makes me a bit sceptic.
(01-30-2011, 09:36 PM)Googolplex Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, Frictional Games is playing action shooter games?
When they create unique games like Penumbra and Amnesia, how can they play american action clichées?
Someone also played Need for SpeedSmile.

I hope, they always create unique games like Amnesia and not get out of the genre and begin creating of action games.
The interview makes me a bit sceptic.

dude, they are great action games.
Stalker for example, is an FPS game, but also very atmospheric, and some parts are hell scary.

and I trust in FG ^^
(01-31-2011, 03:36 AM)Deu sex Wrote: [ -> ]dude, they are great action games.
Stalker for example, is an FPS game, but also very atmospheric, and some parts are hell scary.

and I trust in FG ^^

And STALKER is not American.
Pages: 1 2