Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Reason for the darkness?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(02-04-2011, 09:15 PM)LuckyBlackCatXIII Wrote: [ -> ]Or maybe Xander just likes the dark? (and will burn to ashes at the slightest inch of sunlight /shot)

So, you're saying he's a vampire. Tongue
"yes and there is a good reason for it...do you know how much my bills would be if I lit up this entire dump? Seriously Daniel (slap!)"
(02-04-2011, 11:31 PM)mattwestwick Wrote: [ -> ]"yes and there is a good reason for it...do you know how much my bills would be if I lit up this entire dump? Seriously Daniel (slap!)"

Pfff I seriously laughed at that

You'd think with the amount of tinderboxes just laying around the place Alexander could maybe light a few damn hallways 8(
maybe he just doesn't want his torches to burn out
(02-05-2011, 01:21 AM)Zoridium JackL Wrote: [ -> ]maybe he just doesn't want his torches to burn out

Yea seriously... how long do those things burn for??? Those green ones in the chancel had to have been going forever!
(02-04-2011, 10:19 PM)Scraper Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2011, 09:15 PM)LuckyBlackCatXIII Wrote: [ -> ]Or maybe Xander just likes the dark? (and will burn to ashes at the slightest inch of sunlight /shot)
So, you're saying he's a vampire. Tongue

Well he does harvest blood to sustain himself, been doing so for centuries. Maybe his alias is 'Rednaxela'. Wink Quick, call the Hellsing organisation!
Yeah, castles don't really have windows. Although the cistern was bizarrely brilliant when the windows onto the library (and actually going outside) didn't nearly get that much light.
(02-05-2011, 07:38 AM)Xanatos Wrote: [ -> ]Well he does harvest blood to sustain himself, been doing so for centuries. Maybe his alias is 'Rednaxela'. Wink Quick, call the Hellsing organisation!

[Image: BloodMartinis.jpg]
Blood Martinis, anyone? Come here, I'll show you how they're made.
Hmmm... I could go for a pint of red right about now. [Image: costumed-smiley-078.gif]
It's so dark because Alexander didn't pay the electricity bill.
Pages: 1 2 3