Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Belphegor [On hold - 2nd Demo out!] (Video is up!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Yeah uh, nothings dropping from him, so I'll just restart.
What's up with that painting in Herr engleibght's room? I got it off the wall but I cant get that key and the note ... It just says "That painting looks odd"
Don't you have to:
Spoiler below!
Smack it with that hammer first, then remove it.
skypeskype:
Yes, thought I made players unable to remove it from the wall by clicking on it. Did you throw a chair at it?
Edit: If you did, using the hammer on it (the place where the painting was) solves it for now.

Did you manage to finish it ghostflame? Smile
Nah, I've been busy with stuff, I'll get round to it eventually. Oh and you saw my post earlier right? That fella wasn't dropping no essence, so I decided to restart. I may be able to manage starting again tonight, I'll let you know.
Mostly searching for bugs, you have practically finished it. 2 mins left after that guy. The arm is a lever tho, so you have to pull it a bit.
OMFG lol, I feel like an idiot now. Tongue

EDIT: Okay I finished it. I fucking loved the use of the rituals and stuff, very creative and fun. It had good mood generated, and I only managed to survive one encounter with the brute, in that slaughter room, I threw a pig at him and bailed, it was amusing. Maybe it was just me, but that arm of Khadgar lever wasn't entirely obvious, as i just kept tapping it going WTF! that's a cool sound effect but... yeah. All in all, very awesome, with just a couple minor errors
Nice! Glad you like it. I enjoy the positive feedback! I'll add a quest note saying to pull the arm. "It had good mood generated" - what do you mean by that? Smile

Tell me the errors and I'll fix them as I return to the mapmaking. Was the map lacking detail storywise?

And are there any suggestions from the community? Smile
(04-08-2011, 02:55 PM)Acies Wrote: [ -> ]skypeskype:
Yes, thought I made players unable to remove it from the wall by clicking on it. Did you throw a chair at it?
Edit: If you did, using the hammer on it (the place where the painting was) solves it for now.

Did you manage to finish it ghostflame? Smile

Ok. Thank you. And yes, I did throw a chair at it xD.
There were no gaps in the story, and by good mood I mean atmosphere, it was freaky in the library particularly, when you could see
Spoiler below!
grunts around the next corner
and all in all I was on the edge of my seat more or less the entire time. Great job.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9