Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: When will you get the game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

flubagalub

I'm wondering when all of you guys will buy Penumbra: Overture. I won't get it for a little while, since I just got a new monitor, and it doesn't like my video card. The monitor seems to be really bad quality, even though it's a good monitor. And I also want surround sound. So I won't get Penumbra: Overture until I have my new video card and surround sound, which will take a while.
I never come the first day, I give it some time so I will be sure its there and umm find the time P:
I got the reorder and I'll be downloading it as soon as it's available
Hopefully the day it gets released, as I pre-ordered it. I played the tech demo, the demo and read some very positive previews, so I have no idea what could still go wrong, or more likely I highly doubt anything will Smile Also 20€ aren't much, anyway, and furthermore I'm buying it together with my brother. Paying 10-20€ for something like this you can't be wrong Big Grin
a while after it comes out i think
i bought stalker and now im allmost out of money :'(
so when i can il most definitly getting it
iDia uno! I'll probably get it online though.
Stalker is poo D;
6 years in development for that shiz ];
I'm guessing maybe a week. I just bought a few ps2 games so they'll keep me busy until then.
it rocks buying a game for downloadXD
It doesn't rock if you have dial up Tongue

That said, I won't have it opening day, because it'll take a few days to ship Sad
(During those days, I'll have to be extra careful around here to avoid spoilers)
Pages: 1 2