Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Mouse speed @ extreme wide resolution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(02-20-2011, 07:31 PM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]Is it not a bit too much to expect companies to keep track of some strange forum on the internet? This is the first we heard of the issue.

Noted it exists and it might be fixed in a future patch if possible.

I'm sorry; I did not mean to say that you guys should keep track, nor do I expect that. I just wanted to show you that there are more people who have the same problem and it has been around for quite a while.

Anyway, thanks for noting it Smile. I would really appreciate it if it got fixed.
As a possible way to get around the issue for now:

For my mouse at least (logitech g9) you can set the DPI for x and y axis separately. So you could increase the y ( I think y's horizontal?) dpi slider to get it close enough to what you need while leaving the x DPI down. With a range of 200 to 3200 (4000 on g9x) you should be able to get it playable.
(02-22-2011, 07:47 AM)Bek Wrote: [ -> ]As a possible way to get around the issue for now:

For my mouse at least (logitech g9) you can set the DPI for x and y axis separately. So you could increase the y ( I think y's horizontal?) dpi slider to get it close enough to what you need while leaving the x DPI down. With a range of 200 to 3200 (4000 on g9x) you should be able to get it playable.

Yeah, I've read about that. Unfortunately I can't, such an option would really solve it for me Smile.
(02-20-2011, 07:31 PM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]Is it not a bit too much to expect companies to keep track of some strange forum on the internet? This is the first we heard of the issue.

Noted it exists and it might be fixed in a future patch if possible.

Thanks for fixing this in 1.2! Big GrinHeart
Pages: 1 2