Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: No Primitives in the Editor?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've downloaded the editor and got it working. but I cant select primitives instead of plane. plane is the only option I have. I downloaded it from this wiki, but Im not able to find primitives anywhere. Please help?

Oh, and btw, I cant get it to fullscreen either... when I start the editor its not fullscreen and I cant maximize it.

(I havent configured the other programs that comes with the download, does that have something to do with it?)
If you're looking for floor, you click the "..." button and navigate to "static_objects" and then select a base.

About the fullscreen, I don't think you can put it to Fullscreen. You'll have to resize it in the "Edit -> Options -> General" menu.
(02-25-2011, 11:13 AM)Lontasm Wrote: [ -> ]I've downloaded the editor and got it working. but I cant select primitives instead of plane. plane is the only option I have. I downloaded it from this wiki, but Im not able to find primitives anywhere. Please help?

http://wiki.frictionalgames.com/hpl2/too...e_editmode

"...At the moment, this EditMode can only create planes."