Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Mutant from Penumbra for Amnesia!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK HELLO!
There You have Infected mutant from penumbra black plague for amnesia! Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?r0l42z5otca85ef

The folder infected put into .... C:\Program Files\Amnesia The Dark Descent\Redist\Entities\Enemy (maybe Enemies a dont know now)

Now you can put them into your map but if you want create custom story with mutants you must add Infected.rar into your custom story folder and create text file like README.txt and write in how add mutant into amnesia!

Ok Enjoy and Have Fun Smile
Will this mutant just run at you when he sees you or will it attack, break down doors, follow nodes, and all that?

Also, this has been available for a long time.

Penumbra Pack
(03-02-2011, 11:11 AM)Russ Money Wrote: [ -> ]Will this mutant just run at you when he sees you or will it attack, break down doors, follow nodes, and all that?

Also, this has been available for a long time.

Penumbra Pack

Yes Smile but i think he didnt running ... i really dont know just try it Smile
Everlone did this a long time ago and it works like a charm. You can even add patrol nodes.
(03-02-2011, 12:24 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]Everlone did this a long time ago and it works like a charm. You can even add patrol nodes.

i know he is did it but not everybody want search all forum or internet for that Smile