Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Your facourite Clarence/Red moments?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Having kind of a penumbra nostalgia trip here. So im just wondering what your favourite Clarence/Red moments were in Penumbra?

My favourite moment with Clarence must be the part where you crush Amabels skull, i felt so fooled.

And for Red, it must be everything... My favorite video game character of all time.

So, whats yours?

Doctorcheese
The best moments with Clarence.. All of them! <3 I love the way how he was thinking about Philip Big Grin
Spoiler below!
Clarence: "I know what you're thinking. You think you've got a way to destroy me. Wanna know what I'm thinking? I'm taking you with me."
That one was epic Big Grin
I can't really decide which moment with Red was the best, since each time he told me something it brought even more questions.

As for that other douche, I suppose it was surprising when I whacked amabel.
My favorite Clarence moment was when he died. Also every time he said "monkey".
As for Red, I don't really have one favorite moment, but rather the whole experience with him.
"Often, my emotions are like a disobedient pet, uncontrollable, and, often, rolling in $h1t.

Best Red quote ever.
When the Clarence comes as the green infected and says "monkey, where are you?" and "i see you monkey"
This comment said by RED made me laugh quite hard.

"By the way, you should turn peckish. Rat is the finest sautééd with a little engine oil."

Shaft 12 just after solving the section C code in the biologist office.
(11-02-2011, 08:08 PM)BerenSaralonde Wrote: [ -> ]"Often, my emotions are like a disobedient pet, uncontrollable, and, often, rolling in $h1t.

Best Red quote ever.
i was just about to say the same thing! yeah that's definitely the best red quote Big Grin
I love both of them.
Red due to his wisdom? And Clarence was awesome funny!
"Chance of survival: well, you've got old Clarence on board, that should speak for itself." I loled hard! Big Grin
"For Red's answer is no - better to have a story and end it, than never to realise it has begun." What should I do??? Huh Help me!