Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [spoiler]Amnesia Forum Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I walk into an office and find a note on the table that tells me things that i wrote but i dont remember writing it!
I continued my journey down the stairs and found a door in front of me...
I open the door and step into the entrance hall...
This place is falling apart. How old is this castle? Woah... a flashback... I've been here before. Should I follow these petals down the stairs? No, I think I should explore the place a little first. What's this, a door? Perhaps it's a way out of this frightening place! I eagerly approach the large door, place my hand on the knob... oh, it's lock- WHAT THE CHRIST!? What's this red stuff that's covered the door!? Hmm... must be that time of month again, better not disturb it further. I think I'll head upstairs where it's brighter. At least one staircase is still soli- a scream! A woman screaming, somewhere downstairs! She seems to be in trouble, but from what? Should I go and try to help her or keep going upstairs and save myself?
I go upstairs, and I will check later the source of the scream. It leads me to two doors, one in front and one downstairs, but the one downstairs is barricaded. I go to the Archives and I see a door laying on the ground...
I go into the first room and find a diary page, yet again it says i wrote it but i don't remember.
I walk around the archives for some time, when I find a table with a vase on it.
When I pick up the vase it shatters and I hear a sound like a ghost has escaped the vase.
What now?
Continuing my exploration of the archives, I enter what appears to be a study; a small table stands towards the back of the room, and upon it a lantern. I breathe a sigh of relief as I pick the thing up, finally a reliable source of light.
My relief is short lived however, for as I move into a room further down the hall, a thunderous groan shakes the entire structure around me.
(03-14-2011, 03:49 AM)thepaleking Wrote: [ -> ]Continuing my exploration of the archives, I enter what appears to be a study; a small table stands towards the back of the room, and upon it a lantern. I breathe a sigh of relief as I pick the thing up, finally a reliable source of light.
My relief is short lived however, for as I move into a room further down the hall, a thunderous groan shakes the entire structure around me.
Sorry, but that is the old archives.
We are currently at the archives.
I continue into a vast ballroom with an old fireplace on each end, large paintings and even larger windows. I'm just about to enter when all of a sudden a piano starts playing within the room. Alright I definitely didn't imagine that this time, someone - or something - else is definitely in there! At least I think I didn't imagine it...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15