Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: White Night - Total Conversion v1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The interview was fascinating. You are such an awesome man Tansh. I can't wait to spend my time playing this story 4 times. Mind-blowing puzzles ? :3 :X <3. Nuff said.
Thanks a lot guys.
Release date is still Q4 2011, means I hope to finish all the work before end of 2011.

(08-05-2011, 10:17 AM)MasaMainio Wrote: [ -> ]Hey and also are you still accepting the translations? Cause I could do Finnish translation.

I added you to the list.
Translations prior to release are always better, but of course it's possible to add them after release.
There is a list? Ha-ha, what else? Smile
I want as many as possible translations as this is a total conversion and there is no limit in supporting other languages.
People offered translations and I welcome them Smile
Tanshaydar, you are my hero.

Though I think you already know that. Keep up the stellar work my friend.
Thanks a lot.
I sometimes get the feeling I might not be able to meet the expectations. This might be because I test same levels over and over and it becomes tedious to me, or it's simply ... Well, let's hope it's because of me Big Grin
Yeap, it's you! SmileSmileSmile
Looking forward to the release of this! Most of the time I just watch the custom stories on Cry's channel, but this one I actually am looking forward to playing through! The screens look amazing. Keep it up!
(08-05-2011, 11:36 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a lot guys.
Release date is still Q4 2011, means I hope to finish all the work before end of 2011.

(08-05-2011, 10:17 AM)MasaMainio Wrote: [ -> ]Hey and also are you still accepting the translations? Cause I could do Finnish translation.

I added you to the list.
Translations prior to release are always better, but of course it's possible to add them after release.

I wonder, is Q4 2011 an event that goes on? If so, when is that? Cause I don't think I can wait any longer for this piece of cake. (Meaning, I hope this custom story will be just as good as a piece of cake, which in my case, is great. :3)
(03-13-2011, 02:51 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]
What if one day you wake up as a patient, without any memory of yourself?
What are you going to believe? Or... Who are you going to believe?

[Image: white_night.jpg]

David...
Wakes up from a nightmare, only to find out he is somewhere he doesn't know.
After he leaves his room, a woman calls him and he opens his eyes in a doctor's office. She says she is a doctor: "Nightmares again ha, David?"

Which one is the real nightmare? What happened to him?...

Hi all;
I've been working on this game since December '10, and I have ModDB page for a long time too. I decided to post it here as well just in case you haven't noticed its existence.

What I'm trying to do here, is making a completely story-oriented mod, to see if one particular kind of story-telling can immerse the players. Nothing less, nothing more.

IMAGES - here
VIDEOS - here

All screens, videos and information is on ModDB page, I post my updates and new screens/videos there. So, if you'd like to stay informed, you can follow the mod there.

Updates:
- Mod Sentry Interview(05 Aug '11) new!
- Tinderboxes replaced with Light Bulbs!(08 July '11)
- Big Media Update(29 June '11)
- Elevator Gameplay (18 May '11)
- Inventory screen changes (13 May '11)
- Flashlight and Batteries Demonstration (02 May '11)
- White Night is to be a total conversion mod (01 May '11)

Frictional games is looking for work you know... you might want to try out.