Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: White Night - Total Conversion v1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-11-2011, 06:21 PM)Danarogon Wrote: [ -> ]hmmm who is Kullanıcı? cuss wend i entered the site it says i am loged in as him whit password and all! :/

You do not need to login to see the screens, and since that site is Turkish only, I don't think registering will do any help.
(10-11-2011, 06:26 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-11-2011, 06:21 PM)Danarogon Wrote: [ -> ]hmmm who is Kullanıcı? cuss wend i entered the site it says i am loged in as him whit password and all! :/

You do not need to login to see the screens, and since that site is Turkish only, I don't think registering will do any help.
Tanshy! i didn't asked if it is needed to log in to see the pics!

i said wend i entered the site i am allready loged in as "Kullanıcı" and his password is in there! so in other words some one idiot can use that account to troll around!!!

Oh, I see;
Kullanıcı = User
It means, you need to put your username there. You didn't login there, do not worry.
(10-11-2011, 06:36 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, I see;
Kullanıcı = User
It means, you need to put your username there. You didn't login there, do not worry.

ha-ha-ha, I have to say that I laughed with that! Smile

EDIT: Not with the word but with the confusion.
How long have you made this.. If it's a long time then I think every second will be

enjoyable to play.

Cannot wait for this to come out.
Well, 2:30 to 5 hours, depends on how much you like to explore and read and think.
Hey Tan,

I secretly stalk this topic. I'm very excited that you're going to release it soon Smile
(10-11-2011, 09:29 PM)xiphirx Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Tan,
I secretly stalk this topic. I'm very excited that you're going to release it soon Smile

Talking about the release, what about yours? You don't even have a topic on it.
2.5 hours? only a speed-run or something. Otherwise, you won't experience how great it actually is.
(10-11-2011, 09:35 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-11-2011, 09:29 PM)xiphirx Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Tan,

Talking about the release, what about yours? You don't even have a topic on it.
In time... in time... Big Grin