Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: White Night - Total Conversion v1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Y U NO RELEASE
(10-12-2011, 09:06 PM)yasar11732 Wrote: [ -> ]While looking at the testers feedback, Tanshaydar discovered that a bug in WN makes beta testers step out of existence for a couple of days. He is trying to fix that bug as we speak...

????? Huh ?????
Some testers didn't replied yet, and tans is getting a little impatient about it. So it was just a joke, everything is fine with WN as of now.
(10-12-2011, 09:53 PM)yasar11732 Wrote: [ -> ]Some testers didn't replied yet, and tans is getting a little impatient about it. So it was just a joke, everything is fine with WN as of now.

Oh yes, got it now after reading it again. Don't worry about Tans, you should worry about you. He will drive you crazy the following days! Tongue
this says it's out...but i can't find the download anywhere... T___T
Its not out. Release date is estimated October 14th. (This Friday)
(10-12-2011, 09:53 PM)yasar11732 Wrote: [ -> ]Some testers didn't replied yet, and tans is getting a little impatient about it. So it was just a joke, everything is fine with WN as of now.
Oh god I know how that feels. >_<
(10-13-2011, 04:50 AM)yasar11732 Wrote: [ -> ]Pre release review!!! -> [url]http://modsentry.com/2011/10/white-night-review/[/url]

He definitely hit the nail on the voice acting - I had no idea how the other people felt when I was doing my lines. ]:
(10-13-2011, 05:00 AM)Cryaotic Wrote: [ -> ]He definitely hit the nail on the voice acting - I had no idea how the other people felt when I was doing my lines. ]:

I'm pretty much satisfied with the current voice acting I have. This is valid for every single voice actors/actresses I had. But if anyone knows Worry of Newport, C-zom has voice actor whose voice comes from above heaven. So it's natural for him to think like that.