Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: White Night - Total Conversion v1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh noes. Now I cant read this thread anymore, because of spoilers. Just in case Big Grin
(10-14-2011, 01:46 PM)Elven Wrote: [ -> ]Oh noes. Now I cant read this thread anymore, because of spoilers. Just in case Big Grin
I feel your pain!
Oh i can't make white night to work :c plz help!!!

"October 14, 2011 - Never Forget"
What is this I can't even... I will write something constructive about this mod when I can put my thoughts into words. And this is the sexiest thing to happen to amnesia!
Its out ? Sweeet.
I wish I could hug you Tanshaydar. This is the best Amnesia Mod in my opinion.
Most Replied To Thread

Why does it say Released Jul 6, 2011 at Modb?
Wow.. I have been playing for a little while now and I'm now at the doctors wing. I have't finished it yet but I just wanted to tell the creator this.. (Major spoiler, DONT read before you have played it)

Spoiler below!
The part where you go downstairs under the staircase where the dustmonster comes running at you has to be one of the freakiest things I've ever seen in Amnesia.. I've always had this personal top 3 scares of myself in Amnesia and I think this is the number 1 now.. I just screamed out loud crazy and I felt like my heart was exploding when it happened.. Such a clever scare.. Amazingly done!

After I finish the story I will give some more feedback!
(10-14-2011, 03:47 PM)keeshond5 Wrote: [ -> ]
Spoiler below!
The part where you go downstairs under the staircase where the dustmonster comes running at you has to be one of the freakiest things I've ever seen in Amnesia.. I've always had this personal top 3 scares of myself in Amnesia and I think this is the number 1 now.. I just screamed out loud crazy and I felt like my heart was exploding when it happened.. Such a clever scare.. Amazingly done!
Spoiler below!
I know what you mean! I almost jumped out of my chair then. It certainly has its scares, but my favorite aspect was how it made me feel as I played. As I progressed, I felt VERY uncomfortable, particularily with the giant eyes. *shudder* Silent Hill stuff right there. Also, love the Penumbra reference that was tossed in there. Big Grin
(10-14-2011, 01:48 PM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2011, 01:46 PM)Elven Wrote: [ -> ]Oh noes. Now I cant read this thread anymore, because of spoilers. Just in case Big Grin
I feel your pain!
Same here!