Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: White Night - Total Conversion v1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks a lot. I'll certainly continue to check your LP.
For the story, as I said before, everyone had their own interpretation; and so far, no one interpreted it the way I had in my mind. As far as I know, only RussMoney was able to catch it more than halfway, but the second half is completely different.

This was intended. But White Night is a stylistic game and if you are not fond of the games like Resident Evil 1-2-3, Silent Hill 1-2-3, Scratches, Sanitarium etc. White Night is not for your taste. I keep getting complains about "how ending made no sense". Also, Chimera cast made a review for 20 minutes and they said I couldn't manage to pull the story. What do you think Smile
I think it's time for me to download Amnesia again just for this story.
(10-29-2011, 04:42 PM)Scraper Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's time for me to download Amnesia again just for this story.
yes you absolutely should! Smile
Tanshaydar, you should then have a special page on your website detailing all the different interpretations of your story that people had, could be pretty interesting to go through the different opinions! Smile
I'll do it for next postmortem I think. For now, English content in my website is not much.

(10-29-2011, 04:42 PM)Scraper Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's time for me to download Amnesia again just for this story.

1.3 update will come with White Night Tongue
(10-29-2011, 09:13 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]I'll do it for next postmortem I think. For now, English content in my website is not much.

1.3 update will come with White Night Tongue

for a moment I believed that, seriously! Tongue
Okay, here is the last parts of the LP! The final! Happy halloween! Smile

Happy Halloween Smile
I'm watching these now, I'm about to finish part 10. I must say I'm impressed by your interpretation of the story. Really, that's something I didn't think of. Also, I think I grew fond of your accent Big Grin

-------
This is a help call. I'll release an update for White Night, then I'll be pretty much finished with it. I'll just write some postmortems (once in a week or two). So, if anyone has the time to make a proof-read for me, I'd appreciate it.
Oh really? What is it that you didn't think of?

Sssshhh about the accent, I'm trying to get rid of it, haha! Big Grin
so i just watch session 9 tonight, and all i can say is i had NO IDEA how many references to it you made on my first play through XD i mean i realized the picture during the loading screen is referencing the wheel chair but at the time that was about it. on a side note though, that movie was AWESOME. it's probably my favorite movie as of now Smile