Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Castle Maksym (Full Release!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(03-18-2011, 12:22 AM)Dark Knight Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2011, 12:19 AM)Puriel Wrote: [ -> ]Like I said in my review I actually didn't have problems with the chapel door and I just downloaded the game today, perhaps something is triggering it earlier in the game? Like if you move rock A than rock B doesn't move. Just throwing out ideas.

so, you have version 1.0.0. or 1.0.1 of ATDD?
I have whatever the latest version is, steam is set to automatically keep my games up to date so if 1.0.0 or 1.0.1 is the latest version then yes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMlA5-G0WJI

I fell through the map at the end, and ended up having to reload the map.
I like the fact that there was a lot of interaction, like holding the hammer to what you want destroyed, that was cool. Oh and I like the much more pronounced role the monsters had. Unfortunately, the water lurker part was exceedingly easy so maybe you could make any encounters with it in the future more challenging? Ben... you are such a moron Wink
(03-18-2011, 05:04 AM)lightmatt Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMlA5-G0WJI

I fell through the map at the end, and ended up having to reload the map.

You didn't really have to reload the map.
When you wait like 10 seconds, you die and respawn at the last PlayerStart.
I tested it. It was very good and original someways maybe little more brain thinking.. and puzzle parts otherwise.. 4/5 map IMO rating Smile
Any fix for the problem with the chapel door?
The custom story is great,i wish i could continue to play,but i can't open the chapel Sad
The current version should fix all the problems
Where do i find the cup at the chapel. PLZ i need helpHuh
Spoiler below!

It's a grail, it should be on the altar

(03-22-2011, 11:51 PM)Viperdream Wrote: [ -> ]
Spoiler below!

It's a grail, it should be on the altar

Ive seen that cup. But wat do i do with it.
ThxBig Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5