Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: How can I pay via bank account? Which shop?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm from switzerland and have a bank account there, but I have no credit card and no paypal account.
Which online shops (I prefer shops in germany) allow me to buy the first episode via ebanking or all episodes via ebanking or 'cash on delivery' ('cash on delivery' is too expensive otherwise).

I don't care about localization(playing the english version in ANY case), boxed/downloadable etc, but it must run on linux.

I will buy each episode as soon as my requirements are met. (-> Never, if the requirements are never met Big Grin )
Is that the case already for the first episode? I couldn't find enough information about a boxed version with linux support and no information on online shops, that provide my preferred payment methods.
I am afraid there is no Linux version ready yet. We still have some more testing to do.

Hopefully soon though.
It seems I finally found a shop, which accepts my payment methods. (adventuregameshop.com)

This shop sells the boxed version only, so I will buy this and wait until linux patches for boxed version are available, play with WINE compatibility layer or get the linux-binaries from someone who has the download-version of the game(if i am allowed to(?)), whatever is possible first.

Too bad, that I can't preorder all episodes in one. Will that be possible for episode 2 and 3?