Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: About the story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From what I've read this game is going to be a trilogy. My question is about the ending of the episodes - will each episode have a story that is resolved at the end of it or will they end abruptly with a cliffhanger, and you get to figure everything out at the end of the third episode ?

edit: Sorry if this has been answered somewhere already, I personally couldn't find it.
I don't believe this has been answered, the only way to know is if you buy and play the game. Or someone (which eventually will happen -_-) will post the entire ending and all major story plots.
Minor spoilers. I don't reallly suggest you read unless you HAVE to know - and I'm still remaining vague Tongue

Spoiler below!
After you play a little into the game there is another character. The episode concludes the involvement this character has.
Of course the overall story is incomplete. About a third told I'd guess Big Grin
[quote=barf0r]
Minor spoilers. I don't reallly suggest you read unless you HAVE to know - and I'm still remaining vague Tongue

Thanks that's exactly what I wanted to know. Good job explaining without spoiling anything, I was wondering whether to click the spoiler but I'm glad I did. I really prefer it this way - little self-containing plots that tie together in the overall story.
Yeah, its been handled well. You do feel 'complete' rather than 'left hanging' by the end of the episode - although there are still many unanswered questions Tongue
My feeling on the ending is thusly:

It clearly closes the first "chapter" and left me wanting to know what's going to happen next.