Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Funniest Amnesia Moments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What are some complete fails/funny things that happened to you in Amnesia? just a change from the scariest moment Smile
I'll start off with one that happened just a minute ago xD

Spoiler below!
I walked into the Chancel after the prison thing. I sliiightly open the first door a bit and suddenly hear the Brute sound. Daniel actually yells at me: "Get away! You shouldn't do that!" and I run away and hide at the entrance xD

What are yours?
When I discovered you could dissolve virtually anything in that barrel of acid in the kitchen. And judging from the state of the food down there I can see why they'd need it.
I quite enjoyed playing around with the brutes severed head in the sewers, making him speak in a british accent Big Grin
Spoiler below!
In the part where you are supposed to throw the rock in the water to distract the guarding monster. I ran to the door, and when I got there I heard a monster sound (the one that plays when they spawn)
I hid next to the door to find that the monster was actually the one i just detracted.
I was on the wrong side of the door...

i died
Quote:When I discovered you could dissolve virtually anything in that barrel of acid in the kitchen. And judging from the state of the food down there I can see why they'd need it.
Wait, I had no idea you can do this! Makes me want to try it for myself. Big Grin
> Mom wants to see monster
> Go to prison at last door to exit
> Know that monster comes
> Open door
> Fiddle with the stupid gate getting it open
> Get through
> Monster slams against closed door and starts to pound open
> Let mom get good look; refuse to go closer.
> Monster breaks through
> Exit, panicing.
I was listening to the flashback with the arsonist and when Daniel asked "Is he alright?" a line from Ocean's Eleven popped into my mind, only it was spoken in Alexander's voice.

"If you ask me that again, Daniel, you won't wake up in the morning."

XD
I opened that one particular desk filled with skulls. I screamed.
In the room where you pick up the ingredient then a cave-in happens and Daniel looks up and gets hit with a barrel, i threw a crate up at the barrel and knocked it down before grabbing the ingredient, only to have Daniel look over at the barrel laying on the floor and get knocked out anyway
(02-04-2013, 08:44 AM)jc64730 Wrote: [ -> ]In the room where you pick up the ingredient then a cave-in happens and Daniel looks up and gets hit with a barrel, i threw a crate up at the barrel and knocked it down before grabbing the ingredient, only to have Daniel look over at the barrel laying on the floor and get knocked out anyway

Cleveeeer! You managed to get around the scripting.
Pages: 1 2