Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: More questions ... Sorry...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok i'm am going to make all the questios i think i might need for my Custom story...so here it goes:

how to make quests or momentos and how to finishe them?

how to make diaries whit or whitout voice?

how to put my own sounds and musics ( in a way a can share whit people)?

how to make puzzles... like press a botton to open a door or spin a couple of wheels?

how to make those player's subtitles that appear wend he can't open a door or wend something happens?

[ops almost fergot] how to make flashbacks?

and finnaly how to make "the end" of the custom story whit credits included?

and thats all i need to know to make my custom story please help me out just one more time and i won't bother you guys untill the Amnesia: Fading Memories is finished.
(03-19-2011, 11:40 AM)Danarogon Wrote: [ -> ]Ok i'm am going to make all the questios i think i might need for my Custom story...so here it goes:

how to make quests or momentos and how to finishe them?

how to make diaries whit or whitout voice?

how to put my own sounds and musics ( in a way a can share whit people)?

how to make puzzles... like press a botton to open a door or spin a couple of wheels?

how to make those player's subtitles that appear wend he can't open a door or wend something happens?

[ops almost fergot] how to make flashbacks?

and finnaly how to make "the end" of the custom story whit credits included?

and thats all i need to know to make my custom story please help me out just one more time and i won't bother you guys untill the Amnesia: Fading Memories is finished.

LOL, do a custom search and read other peoples' threads/the wiki. The answers are all out there. It would take ages to explain how to do all of these.
oh... ok then... oh and Btw your demo was realy helpfull in a couple of codes a didn't understand =D so thank you for that.
(03-19-2011, 08:24 PM)Danarogon Wrote: [ -> ]oh... ok then... oh and Btw your demo was realy helpfull in a couple of codes a didn't understand =D so thank you for that.

No problem! Sorry I didn't answer all the above :/
well but can you at least explain or tell me were i can learn how to make an enemy patrol? because i think i am doing something wrong, well mostly because i ner eny thing in this forum or in internet that could explain me how i should do it. but moveing on, wend the grunt doesn't see me he walks has i wanted to but if he does see me... even for a second he doesn't behave normaly, becames a bit glichy and sometimes its as if some pathnodes do not exist. if this doesn't explain very well please test my "super alpha" beacuse if i don't solve this... its going to be hard to make the custom story :/

so please... do that at least Sad