Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Need some help with the workshop area
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey, I could really use some help with a few things in the workshop area. Smile

Spoiler below!
Is it actually possible so successfully block the the door to the workshop area? The wolf seems to break through each time.

Spoiler below!
Where do I find the code to the keypad? I've looked all over. Also, where do I find a fuse to blow up the blocked passage? Im guessing it might be in the room with the keypad-lock.

Thanks!

/Gar
Garenth Wrote:Hey, I could really use some help with a few things in the workshop area. Smile

Spoiler below!
Is it actually possible so successfully block the the door to the workshop area? The wolf seems to break through each time.

Spoiler below!
Where do I find the code to the keypad? I've looked all over. Also, where do I find a fuse to blow up the blocked passage? Im guessing it might be in the room with the keypad-lock.

Thanks!

/Gar

Spoiler below!
I've never managed to permanently stop the wolf from getting in - I've only ever delayed it. That's usually enough though.

The fuse is on top of a shelf in the storage area - the very top, where you can't see it from ground level. You'll need to stack some boxes or something similar to get to it.

The code - if it's the one I believe you're talking about, there's several - can be worked out using an Emergency Procedures pamphlet and a radio transmission. See the Keypad Code topic in this forum for more clues.
Thanks alot hairysammoth! Smile
Garenth Wrote:Thanks alot hairysammoth! Smile

I don't get it....
i search all the shelves arround the tunnels, and still nothing....
and...by the way...that code isn't good Sad Sad Sad
what can ai do ? i'm stuck in here for last night Sad
if i play one more houre the same thing...i'm not gonna play anymore
Im stuck also, I try and input the code "which i know!" and i cant.. because nothing happens when i click the keypad, no extra window appears, i just click...nuttin...no sound.. nuttin..

So, I can't input the code. So, I figure ill try and blow a hole with the TNT but I dont have a fuse, and I've searched all shelves and rooms and I cant find jack, been stuck here since last night Sad

Spoiler below!
there is a sheet of paper by that blocked exit, the code is on that paper.. i cant input it though because when i click on the keypad nothing happens.. and when i click the door it just says "its locked"
Sacre Wrote:Im stuck also, I try and input the code "which i know!" and i cant.. because nothing happens when i click the keypad, no extra window appears, i just click...nuttin...no sound.. nuttin..

So, I can't input the code. So, I figure ill try and blow a hole with the TNT but I dont have a fuse, and I've searched all shelves and rooms and I cant find jack, been stuck here since last night Sad

Spoiler below!
there is a sheet of paper by that blocked exit, the code is on that paper.. i cant input it though because when i click on the keypad nothing happens.. and when i click the door it just says "its locked"

where is that sheet of paper ? i did not found it....can u plz tell me the code ?
Spoiler below!
8412 I believe

How do you input the code? when I click the keypad.. nothing happens, its like clicking on a wall
Sacre Wrote:
Spoiler below!
8412 I believe

How do you input the code? when I click the keypad.. nothing happens, its like clicking on a wall

i just click on the numpad and enter it.....i'm gonna try this now, but...can u plz explain 2 me where did u find that piece of paper ?
That blocked exit, top left corner of the map "of those maps you find lying around everywhere"

Piece of paper just sitting there.
Sacre Wrote:That blocked exit, top left corner of the map "of those maps you find lying around everywhere"

Piece of paper just sitting there.

aaaaaaah...i get it now.....yap....i got thru that door whit the jeypad, but...still no fuse....Sad.....i wil try 2 find that again....
Pages: 1 2 3