Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: HPL Level Editor too big!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone. I recently started using the HPL level editor, only to find out that I can't see the bottom of the editor (where all of the really important A, P, F and other controls are)

I can't resize the window or make the taskbar any smaller. I feel like all hope is lost for my level editing dreams. :<

Any suggestions would be very appreciated. Amazing game, btw.
Ahhh, 15 views and not one reply. :/

I don't understand. I moved my taskbar to the side, and I can see the "A" but not far enough for the "P"

are these even necessary? Or will I be okay without them? Still, I'd really love to get this fixed. I'm dying to get started on making maps or mods.
All is fixed. I tried adjusting the resolution from the options menu, but it didn't do anything. I changed it in the .cfg and it's working fine now. ^_^
Self-helping guyBig Grin All 3 posts are by you - it seems like you weere talking to yourself.Tongue
(03-22-2011, 05:32 AM)Austums Wrote: [ -> ]All is fixed. I tried adjusting the resolution from the options menu, but it didn't do anything. I changed it in the .cfg and it's working fine now. ^_^
i have the same problem which cfg is it i search every where.Angry
Documents/HPL2
(07-09-2011, 07:46 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]Documents/HPL2

thanks bunch! Big Grin
if u change the resolution u gotta restart the program if i remember that correctly :X
(07-09-2011, 07:46 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]Documents/HPL2
Sorry can i get abit of help here? Blush
In my Documents/HPL2 There's only 2 other folders:
"Thumbnails" and "Temp". And a document called Leveleditor.log.
I need help on how to shrink the level editor! Smile Thank you Smile
Normally there should be a LevelEditor.cfg file under that folder. If it's not there, something is wrong, probably permission issues.
Pages: 1 2