Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Cannot click keypad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
nuttin.. i pushed buttons like crazy near it, far from it, from the sides.. from below.. from above...

...guess i wasted my money :/

jetuser

Hmm can you post a picture of the keypad so we're on the same ground of which keypad you're talking about?

Cuz otherwise it might be a bug and they'll probably fix it soon enough

jetuser

Hmm that is weird, I assume you know the combination anyways, I'd probalby poke an admin/dev about it and see whats up.
Well thanks for the assistance anyways man, good to know there are people here ready to help
Sacre Wrote:Well thanks for the assistance anyways man, good to know there are people here ready to help

I'm not sure but I believe you should find a note that could be in your notebook if you already found it which talks about a code and that the man's mind had been working a little BACKWARDS.Maybe this is the part you are talking about. I can't remeber though where that note is.
Must be a bug, try loading a previous save, or start over from the beginning Smile
This is a bug that happens when you switch the use of right and left mousebutton. It is fixed now and will be part of an upcoming patch, meanwhile you need to switch back the buttons or reset controls to default.
Pages: 1 2