Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Cannot click keypad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm in the area where the dog tried to break in, i successfully blocked him out.

I found a piece of paper with the code to the locked door, when I attempt to click the locked doors keypad, nothing happens... its like clicking a wall, or the floor... i click and click and nothing happens..

did I hit a glitch?
Sacre Wrote:I'm in the area where the dog tried to break in, i successfully blocked him out.

I found a piece of paper with the code to the locked door, when I attempt to click the locked doors keypad, nothing happens... its like clicking a wall, or the floor... i click and click and nothing happens..

did I hit a glitch?

i think u hit a glitch....try restart the game...and...if this doesn's work, u should try a new game.....this is my opinion...sry
Hmm.. I began a new game, got to the keypad and still I cannot click on it...

This sucks, I can't get past this 1 part because this keypad doesn't work.. Sad

jetuser

Is the power on? And you might be clicking it wrong or on the wrong side of it
Power? I have to turn power on?

jetuser

yes.... how else are you going to get something that uses a motor to open the door
Spoiler below!
(you need electricity)(hint: turn on the power!)Tongue
Where is there a generator in these mines? I'm sure its not in the office, or the storage room

The explosives room seems empty

jetuser

Look at the map a little closer there's a little room called the

Spoiler below!
power room
lol we are talking about the full game right?

Im trying to work that keypad to the "Workshop" so I can get the gunpowder and whatnot to blow that barrel up.

jetuser

yes, but i got confused for a sec i was thinking about a different number pad, are you sure you're close enough to click on it, becaues it should bring up a smaller window with buttons you can push on it, assuming you know the code
Pages: 1 2