Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Im Scared ill never be scared again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok Ive played through amnesia 3 times for the three different endings (I think its cheap if you just load a save to get them). Ive beat all the custom stories Silent hill games and Penumbra Games so what now? I now there is no game scarier than Amnesia and I need my Horror fix now! So im asking you what to do? and please dont say resident evil or dead space they suck, or creepy games where you cant die.

Please help
Chad Confused
Scratches.
Dude......nothing is as scary as amnesia, You might as well play sum Custom Stories
Clock Tower series.
Dark Messiah (not the Might and Magic one).
Penumbra: Black Plague

First ones decent, but black plague is the shit.
Do some UrbEx... at night.
I honestly find Black Plague to be scarier, even if only marginally...
I might get flamed hard for this, but Doom 3 is pretty intense if you approach it properly.
(03-27-2011, 05:07 AM)Droopy Wrote: [ -> ]I might get flamed hard for this, but Doom 3 is pretty intense if you approach it properly.

Doom 3 is really more about jump scares than the real tension. It is a lot of fun though! Big Grin
(03-27-2011, 05:17 AM)GraphicsKid Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2011, 05:07 AM)Droopy Wrote: [ -> ]I might get flamed hard for this, but Doom 3 is pretty intense if you approach it properly.

Doom 3 is really more about jump scares than the real tension. It is a lot of fun though! Big Grin
Agreed, wholeheartedly, but they pulled off the scares pretty well Tongue
Also, the overall atmosphere, although it wasn't tense, it was pretty sketchy.
There was something about the whole industrial decay that really struck a chord with me.
Pages: 1 2