Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [MASSIVE SPOILER THREAD] How did Daniel...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When Daniel kill alexander (Take his revenge) and he's going back to the exit door Smile, ok.... I know that but as far as I know there are some reason that he can't get back: Undecided

1- The slimes blocked the path in the Inner sanctum.
2- The elevator has been destroyed.
3- There was a slime on the exit door.

The main reason is elevator Big Grin

So how did Daniel get back to the exit door (EASILY)???? Confused
Well the Shadow probably leaves after it's got the orb. That takes care of 1 and 3.
For 2, hmm... In the ending, he goes back through the sewers.
There's the large door in Cistern, but I guess that leads back to the Inner Sanctum...
One of the locked doors in the Prison, maybe?
There was a door somewhere near agrippa , under that machine where u did move that machine part to get it working , after that it opened a little tunnel and there was a door that was locked , you couldn't do anything to open it..i guess that's the freedom door lol
Well the ending shows that you go back through the sewers where you came from, so that's why I don't consider that as an option.
ah yeah , strange... maybe the escape way wasn't a really big thing so the devs maybe didn't pay much attention to it lol
In the dungeon level you can see that spiral staircase through some grating. He could have taken that up.
Too much thinking. Wink
This really should be in Hints, Help & Spoilers section. Or it might spoil it for some who havent finished the game yet.
(03-24-2011, 03:20 PM)Oscar House Wrote: [ -> ]Well the Shadow probably leaves after it's got the orb.

What the shadow has to do with the orb??? Huh
Quote:What the shadow has to do with the orb???

Well... The reason why the Shadow started chasing Daniel in the first place was because he took the orb while in Algeria. I suppose that killing Alexander made the Shadow happy enough to take the orb and leave.
Pages: 1 2