Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Strange guy in the wine cellar?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When i was playing Amnesia the first time and when i was in the wine cellar and went to the door when they are screaming and banging on it i got scared and hide in the corner. And when i was looking out to the big room with the stairs i saw naked man with a shovel walk past. I got so scared so i turned off the game. And now when i play it and are in the wine callar that man never showes up again? Is this a bug or something? Has this happend to anyone else?
(03-24-2011, 10:14 PM)Lelle777 Wrote: [ -> ]When i was playing Amnesia the first time and when i was in the wine cellar and went to the door when they are screaming and banging on it i got scared and hide in the corner. And when i was looking out to the big room with the stairs i saw naked man with a shovel walk past. I got so scared so i turned off the game. And now when i play it and are in the wine callar that man never showes up again? Is this a bug or something? Has this happend to anyone else?

I hate to have to say this to you. But you imagined it.
No, there's a monster in there Wink

Its a grunt though, not man with a shovel Tongue
(03-24-2011, 10:45 PM)Nye Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-24-2011, 10:14 PM)Lelle777 Wrote: [ -> ]When i was playing Amnesia the first time and when i was in the wine cellar and went to the door when they are screaming and banging on it i got scared and hide in the corner. And when i was looking out to the big room with the stairs i saw naked man with a shovel walk past. I got so scared so i turned off the game. And now when i play it and are in the wine callar that man never showes up again? Is this a bug or something? Has this happend to anyone else?

I hate to have to say this to you. But you imagined it.

Hehe yeah probably i was maybe so scared that i imagined him :p
Mr. Shovel Man only wanted to eat your cereal with his shovel.Angry
(03-25-2011, 12:22 AM)xiphirx Wrote: [ -> ]No, there's a monster in there Wink

Its a grunt though, not man with a shovel Tongue
It might look like a man with a shovel though, if you don't get a good look at it. And it's certainly naked. Confused

What do I need to do to make it show up, though? I've only seen it in Youtube videos.
It appears if you go down a hallway and grab some laudanum.
I hate to say it to you but......Shovel Man was playing minecraft when you saw him.
(04-02-2011, 01:48 PM)ZxBrad Wrote: [ -> ]I hate to say it to you but......Shovel Man was playing minecraft when you saw him.

I would +rep you if I could...
(04-03-2011, 05:32 AM)Droopy Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2011, 01:48 PM)ZxBrad Wrote: [ -> ]I hate to say it to you but......Shovel Man was playing minecraft when you saw him.

I would +rep you if I could...

lol thx.Big Grin
Pages: 1 2