Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Some basic stuff...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I just bought Amnesia for the PC through an Amazon download. I'm not a very experienced game player and wondered if there was an online "booklet/guide" that would have some information about keys and movement etc. My directional keys don't move Daniel, but I found that the letters W, S, A and D do move him forward, back, left and right and that the mouse can look all around and open doors. I feel like there may be more I should know about moving around but I haven't been able to find any information. Any help would be appreciated!
MiaBlush
There should be a manual installed with the game, did you look in the Start menu?
Thank you Jens, yes there is a pdf manual listed in the program files for Amnesia! It was there all the time, lol, duh!!! Well now I"ve learned something about downloaded games. I put it on the desktop for quick viewing. This looks like a really good site for Amnesia info, I'll keep reading...Tongue