Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: is frictional working on a official custom story or expansion pack?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Dang. Jens youre awsome.
I knew it was a joke from the start, no developer is that responsive to community desires. Wink

Nevertheless, if you did make an expansion pack I would pay about $15 for it. (I bought the game at retail for $20, so that's a fair price IMO).
30 pennies and half a used soul.
(04-12-2011, 08:41 PM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]Anything for you guys, http://store.steampowered.com/news/5279/

If only I knew what was in this magical update.

If only!

I just finished updating and have no idea. :]
This is going to blow my mind, I just know it.

2,364.4 MB update! Gadzooks!
(03-29-2011, 09:54 AM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]"will pay $100" - noted.
"pretty much willing to pay anything" - noted.
"willing to pay as much as the original game" - noted.
"would pay much money for every game" - noted.
"put $30 for any surprise" - noted.
"willing to donate advice and / or 3d models" - noted.
"would give my life in return" - noted.

OK, so we will put Bek on making it for free, then we will charge you all a whole bunch of money (except Tanshaydar, you will get to pay 30 for each surprise in it, we think we can fit 20-30 surprises) and last we will use CrushedRaiD's life when the goverment comes and informs us that having people working for free (Bek) is illegal and we are sentenced to 10 years in prison.

Sounds like a plan!

And then we celebrate on the plan at taco bell!
So what am I supposed to do? I didn't even pay for Steam version, I just per-ordered. Should I count the surprises I encounter?
"OK, so we will put Bek on making it for free, then we will charge you all a whole bunch of money (except Tanshaydar, you will get to pay 30 for each surprise in it, we think we can fit 20-30 surprises) and last we will use CrushedRaiD's life when the goverment comes and informs us that having people working for free (Bek) is illegal and we are sentenced to 10 years in prison.

Sounds like a plan!"

Jens, I already told you : don't try to beat EA or Activision !!! they are masters in this category !

you are good at making games, they are good at other things, what do you want... we can't be good at everything unfortunately ^^ !

(only jocking of course, EA and Activision published/develloped great games... sometimes... well wait, what did I just said ??? Big Grin)
(04-12-2011, 08:41 PM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]Anything for you guys, http://store.steampowered.com/news/5279/

When I first heard the rumors I thought they were too good to be true. Big Grin Heart
Pages: 1 2 3 4