Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Frictional is EPIC SAUSE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who is with me when I say Frictional Games is THE BEST horror/adventure indie game developer out there. I think Overgrowth is going to be pretty adventurous; unless I don't have the correct understanding for what Overgrowth is going to be.

Amnesia = EPIC Awesome Win
Penumbra = EPIC Awesome Win

I CANNOT WAIT until HLP 3 Engine comes out and Frictional starts making, lets be honest, their next epic! Big Grin

I LOVE FRICTIONAL GAMES <3 <3
(03-28-2011, 01:13 PM)Brennenburg Wrote: [ -> ]Who is with me when I say Frictional Games is THE BEST horror/adventure indie game developer out there. I think Overgrowth is going to be pretty adventurous; unless I don't have the correct understanding for what Overgrowth is going to be.

Amnesia = EPIC Awesome Win
Penumbra = EPIC Awesome Win

I CANNOT WAIT until HLP 3 Engine comes out and Frictional starts making, lets be honest, their next epic! Big Grin

I LOVE FRICTIONAL GAMES <3 <3

i'm with you on this one, Frictional is the best indie developer. if they had more people on there team and more money they would release allot of cool stuff in the future.
I would work for Frictional for free XD

As long as I get monday mornings off Wink
(03-28-2011, 01:13 PM)Brennenburg Wrote: [ -> ]I LOVE FRICTIONAL GAMES <3 <3

I couldnt have said it any better than that Smile
You have right, Frictional Games is best developer in the world.
I knew, other developers makes more money but they can't make good games. The real success is not the money, the real success is the game! And if an Assassin's Creed is more successful than Amnesia, Amnesia is still better and Frictional Games are Heroes in my eyes!

What did they do if they get a 5 Million budget?
I don't think there's any BEST developer. Frictional are certainly artisans of the horror genre, and have carved out their own original niche. But there are other developers doing different things with the genre, like Ice-Pick Lodge (Pathologic, The Void) who are just as talented. It would be kind of boring to have just a single super best developer.
Still love Frictional though.
I just bought the Guiness World Records Book 2011 GAMING EDITION. Amnesia: The Dark Descent is the 3rd best game on PC. WOOT! But Seriously. Frictional Games is like a drug. Your so damn addicted that you just can't get flipping enough off it.

LOL! Totally making that my Signature. Along with mah duckies Big Grin