Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: who do you imagine Daniel looking like?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
when i play Amnesia i imagine Daniel looking like Jack Walters from Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth for some reason. when you imagine Daniel who do you think of?
There actually is a drawing of Daniel, that FG made.
Someone that used to be clean cut, but is now completely disheveled. Raggedy long-ish hair, tattered coat, etc. Never really imagined what his face would look like.
Like this:

[Image: daniel_concept.jpg]
(03-30-2011, 07:05 AM)Xanatos Wrote: [ -> ]Like this:
[picture]
This depicts my thoughts about Daniel's appearance very well.
I saw that picture before the game was released, therefore it's hard to really think of him looking any different. Tongue
I want to get a coat like Daniel's now, but knee-length.
This picture from Super Secrets doesn't suit Daniel AT ALLTongue
(03-30-2011, 05:03 AM)Matthias Steel Wrote: [ -> ]when i play Amnesia i imagine Daniel looking like Jack Walters from Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth for some reason. when you imagine Daniel who do you think of?

The game was designed so wouldn't really have to think about this, and "become" the character...
But I must agree with you, I also imagined him as Jack Walters... probably because the menus are a bit similar, and when I opened it to check items I remembered Jack's face?
So I had seen the picture well before I started playing the game so I had a clear vision of what Daniel looked like, but now I can't stop thinking Daniel looks like Franz Liszt

Spoiler below!
[Image: comp_395_511.jpeg]

oh, and look he turned into Alexander when he got older. How appropriate

Spoiler below!
[Image: liszt.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3