Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Question for FG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will you still do games for PC's? Or the next game will pe only PS , Xbox ...?
And about the next game, what will be the minimum system requirements? about 2 gb ram , or?
Yes, there will be other games from FG.
For more information just use forum search or take a look at the threads beneath this one.
(03-31-2011, 07:51 PM)Gharren Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, there will be other games from FG.
For more information just use forum search or take a look at the threads beneath this one.

i know there will be other games , i just wanna know how much are they gonna still do PC games untill they go for PS and Xbox ...
(03-31-2011, 08:10 PM)GnR Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2011, 07:51 PM)Gharren Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, there will be other games from FG.

i know there will be other games , i just wanna know how much are they gonna still do PC games untill they go for PS and Xbox ...

Is there any reason for your assumption that FG will ever develop games for PS and Xbox?
So far PC = main platform

minimum req = current unknown.
(03-31-2011, 10:21 PM)Thomas Wrote: [ -> ]So far PC = main platform

minimum req = current unknown.

PC gets more and more attention, it's the main platform for the forthcoming Battlefield 3Big Grin(And your games)
I still fail to see why people prefer consoles to the PC, I'm sorry to any of you console users, it's just always intrigued me.
I don't prefer consoles , i prefer PC because i have one , i just wanted to know if it worths waiting for a game that will for Xbox or PS
I'll only wanted to have games on PC.
Because PC is the best gaming machine and you will have best graphics and best controlling.

I never wanted to buy a console!