Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: can you move it?!?!?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
My laptop that i had amnesia on was recently damaged, and can no longer sustain playing a game like it. i was wondering if it was possible to move it to a different location (my pc). i didnt want to get in trouble, or waste any time trying if i couldnt do it.

Thanks for the Help!!
There is no DRM other than a serial key, so you can easily download and install it again on another machine without any complications. If you're looking to move your saves as well, I think they're stored in some documents folder, but you'd have to find specifics from someone else about that little issue.
(04-01-2011, 03:31 AM)Lee Wrote: [ -> ]There is no DRM other than a serial key, so you can easily download and install it again on another machine without any complications. If you're looking to move your saves as well, I think they're stored in some documents folder, but you'd have to find specifics from someone else about that little issue.

Alright. Thank you so much for the help man! I'm pretty much a noob lol