Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: i had a pc but now have a mac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i bought the game at gamestop for pc but i switched to mac now. will i be able to download the mac verson or will i have to buy the game all over again. i love the game but cant play because the verson i have is pc only and cant get the setup to come up on my mac. any info would be helpful and thanks for any that you may have.
Retail is Windows only.
i didnt think that i was going to get a mac but i got tired of windows and all its problems so i decided to switch. am i going to have to buy the game again?
You are lucky this game has Mac version. Think about a windows only game, you'd never happen to play it again.
yes i am glad that this game has a mac version. it would be very sad if it didnt. i just have to figure out what im doing to do with the retail version of the game and get the download.
(04-01-2011, 07:15 PM)sylverwolf Wrote: [ -> ]yes i am glad that this game has a mac version. it would be very sad if it didnt. i just have to figure out what im doing to do with the retail version of the game and get the download.

Sell the retail version to a friend/online.