Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia has stopped working.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I downloaded this game, via steam, when I tried opening it I would get some access_violation error. I deleted my driver and installed the new one.

Now, when I try to run Amnesia, my screen goes black for a few seconds and I get:

Amnesia has stopped working. And behind this window, one saying a crash has occurred with some kind of load stuck at 85%.

Any suggestions? [attachment=1198]
You don't seem to have a graphics driver installed. Go to nvidia.com or ati.com and download a driver for your graphics card, depending on which of those two you have. If you have an intel integrated graphics only, then I am afraid that is below requierments to run the game.
(04-03-2011, 09:34 AM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]You don't seem to have a graphics driver installed. Go to nvidia.com or ati.com and download a driver for your graphics card, depending on which of those two you have. If you have an intel integrated graphics only, then I am afraid that is below requierments to run the game.

I got it working!

After 6+ install / reinstall of drivers, and several blue screens, I managed to get it all working.

Played for an hour, shit myself, had a blast.

Thanks!