Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: What do you believe Clarance would look like?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What do you think Clarence would look like in a not-in-phillips-head form?

Whenever he spoke i could only think of this picture: http://tinyurl.com/3uwwt22

So what would you think he looks like?
When I heard him the first time, I thought of Kefka from Final Fantasy 6...
(04-03-2011, 04:50 PM)TheAlluringDarkness13 Wrote: [ -> ]When I heard him the first time, I thought of Kefka from Final Fantasy 6...

An annoying as hell @-hole. Tongue In all seriousness though, I saw a voice cast listing and a picture of the guy who did his voice. So now I naturally put that image in my head.
(04-04-2011, 03:57 AM)gandalf91 Wrote: [ -> ]In all seriousness though, I saw a voice cast listing and a picture of the guy who did his voice. So now I naturally put that image in my head.

Voice cast list for Penumbra? If so, could you link it to me if it's on the net, i would really like to have a look at that Big Grin
Lol, that's it. LittleGarfield beat me to it. I knew Sam Mowry (Alexander) was in this game before I played it, but when he spoke in Black Plague he sounds totally different. Tongue
An asshole.
Yeah. ^ I liked his lines and some of the stuff he said was funny, but overall I hated him.
He sounded like a cockroach, or a kind of short fat man that looks like a beetle. The Beadle from Sweeney Todd.
lol@trollface!

Am I the only one that pictured George Carlin? Clarence kind of sounds like him in some spots IMO. :p
Pages: 1 2 3