Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: The Dark Descent - Daniel's Journal (Music Medley)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A medley of the bgm for Daniel's journal.

It includes the first journal entry (01_paper_self in game files), along with all with Daniel's theme (XX_Paper_DanielXX [XX=numbers] in game files), and closing with the alexander ending theme (Ending_Alexander in game files)
All the songs are in order of their appearance in game.

I made this on a whim in about 30 minutes, so the transitions aren't that great, but if people like it, i would be willing to make more, or fix up this one.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/gNJyWL20H9k
Very nice. Smile I've been toying with the idea of making some myself. Also love the picture in the background of the video. By the way, the first journal entry music has always reminded me of Jeremy Soule's work in the now dated Dungeon Siege (2002). You should check that out if you like this music.
Oh noo's, only the last 30 seconds of Alexander's theme. Sad Haha, oh well. I still really liked it! And I started transcribing that piece a few weeks ago, but it still needs some fine tuning...perhaps once I finish I will play it and make a video of it to post here.
Not that track, definitely no... Tongue but his works in general. You'd have to hear the entire thing I suppose to understand. That is the correct game though.
I did play Dungeon Siege, but I like that track the most. Wink
Oh okay, then nevermind. Tongue Did you ever play online?
No, I only played the multiplayer campaign via LAN.
Aren't we going a bit off-topic here? Tongue
Yes, sorry. I just loved that game and wondered if there was any chance that I ran into you some years back and didn't know about it... Tongue Anyway, about that music...