Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Minecraft: The Dark Descent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(09-02-2011, 09:30 AM)BrandonJoesFilms Wrote: [ -> ]Why is my dude in some sort of no clip mode? when im on this world and only this world?
Sorry about that. I forgot to delete the SinglePlayerCommand configuration file from the map folder, which had Noclip and flying on. It's fixed now in the newest version.

I made a Let's play! Big Grin

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/LX89nlZ53xY[/video]
This is fucking amazing. I can remember reading a post about this on the MineCraft forum months ago. I thought you had given up or something.

Sir, you deserve several hundred pats on the back. Big Grin
Great work dude!
couldn't finish it. I was actually scared in this map, just cause I associated every part with the actual game. REALLY well made, I am very impressed.
Can someone tell me how to play? When I click on the map link, I had to download it and it comes out in WinRar, what do I do next?
(09-25-2012, 02:16 PM)victoria20254 Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone tell me how to play? When I click on the map link, I had to download it and it comes out in WinRar, what do I do next?
You unpack it to the "custom_stories" directory.

EDIT: Oh wait. You'll need Minecraft. This is a map for Minecraft, so disregard the scribbled text.
(04-08-2011, 07:54 AM)Bule Wrote: [ -> ]And a direct map download link;

http://www.mediafire.com/?fwz513puj3ygpe9
That is not a direct download link. That page requires you go to another page filled with ads. Why not upload it to dropbox so we can have a real direct download link?

(09-25-2012, 02:17 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-25-2012, 02:16 PM)victoria20254 Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone tell me how to play? When I click on the map link, I had to download it and it comes out in WinRar, what do I do next?
You unpack it to the "custom_stories" directory.

EDIT: Oh wait. You'll need Minecraft. This is a map for Minecraft, so disregard the scribbled text.
I can tell you don't like MC but you don't have to be an ass towards others who do.

@victoria: go to start and type in %appdata% click on the .minecraft folder and then go to saves and put it there (if it is in a zip file extract it).
(09-25-2012, 02:39 PM)darkely Wrote: [ -> ]I can tell you don't like MC but you don't have to be an ass towards others who do.
Ok, I have no idea where that came from.

FYI: I thought this was a CS. Then I realised this was a map for MC, so I said that you'll need that. I don't know anything else bout it. If you want to argue, PM me.

And if you have a problem with me, just tell me and get it over with.
(09-25-2012, 09:01 PM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]Wut, how did he at all imply he didn't like minecraft and how did he act like an ass at all?
That's what surprised me. As I said, I thought this was a CS. Until I checked, and then I realised that it is a map for MC.

How was I supposed to know?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6