Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Section C door code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm totally stuck. I can't find the code for "Section C" door code.
I have a blank note which i fought i could use in the room with blue(illuminate ?) light in the room next to the studies room where i got via shaft 12... In my note book i couldn't find anything usefull...
Plz help me
There is actually a thread about this in the feedback section because its something you never do in any other part of the game:
http://frictionalgames.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=772

But basically, you have to
Spoiler below!
double click on the blank note in your inventory when you are in the room with the UV light turned on.
barf0r Wrote:There is actually a thread about this in the feedback section because its something you never do in any other part of the game:
http://frictionalgames.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=772

But basically, you have to
Spoiler below!
double click on the blank note in your inventory when you are in the room with the UV light turned on.

Yeah i forgot to edit this post lol right after 5 mins i posted this i tried that in desperation worked fine Smile petty i will have to wait for ep2 and 3 such a great game intreging ending
where is the UV light ?
Yea, UV light? Where?
shaft 12 or 13. which ever one of those is initially blocked off. there is a locked door in there that has a light switch.
Spoiler below!
Yes, I realize now why I haven't been able to see this UV light, it is blocked by a recently made brick wall, and it is going to be destroyed by ramming it with the train. The problem is that I can't get the train past the chains! Any help?
Spoiler below!
Check the 'tool shed(?)' thats opposite section c.
Spoiler below!
shaft 12 back room turn on UV
hi,plss give me code for Sector C door,i was tryed to read the note in room with UV light turned on,but doesn't nothing,or maybe i don't have the right blank note(where can find this note).Thanks.
Pages: 1 2