Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: hpl2 Editor Suite keeps crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey i posted a thread before about how i downloaded the editor suite and every time i tried to open one of the editors it crashed, and said "this editor quit unexpectedly." i have amnesia on steam, and im using a mac version 10.6.5. just posting a new thread to include a copy of the details in the crash report. (tried restarting, tried reinstalling the editor suite, didn't work). so i copied and pasted the deails of the report into the document attached. please help, desperate here!! Sad
Try updating to the latest version of Mac OS X and see if that helps.
(04-11-2011, 08:23 AM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]Try updating to the latest version of Mac OS X and see if that helps.

still not working. i tried reinstalling the editor suite as well and now instead of saying "this editor quit unexpectedly, send report to apple" with crash details, it shows me a message simply stating "Warning: Could not start this editor" with no options for details or anything. I'm confused!! (btw i have amnesia on steam, version 1.0.1.2, i tried to apply the 1.0.1.2 patch but it said i already had 1.0.1.2.)