Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia Justine I do not haz!? D:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, i saw that the "Justine" DLC was free for all steam users, but does this include me if i have bought from frictional store or any other retailer? Cause i dont have it? Or do i have to download a patch?
Justine is only available through Steam for now. It will eventually be released so all players can enjoy it.
Buy it off steam.

It's 50% but I see why you don't want to buy it since you already own it. But put the retail on internet for sale and then buy from steam.
Damn i cant wait on that release okay i have to bye it on steam now. When i download it will the expansion follow automatically?

Okay just bought it nowWink Any thing i should remember to start it or is it easy?(Expansion)
Downloading with my 256k.... so 2 hour's to its doneSmile
Wauw;. you could just have waited a bit as well. Big Grin
Its Hardcore mode now...That makes the game 100 time's scarier.P
I like the idea BUT am kinda afraid that ill get really far and die or have to turn of game for some reason.. Then u have to start all over. Correct me if am wrong i just started playing the expansion.
And i have no clue how long this exp is but am going to find outSmile
Any idea when it will be available?? The potato sack is long gone...
We are finalizing installers today and then if nothing strange happens we need to send them to all partners and tidy up a little bit, so hopefully release tomorrow.
(04-28-2011, 12:35 PM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]We are finalizing installers today and then if nothing strange happens we need to send them to all partners and tidy up a little bit, so hopefully release tomorrow.

Nice one jens, look forward to playing it!
(04-28-2011, 12:35 PM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]We are finalizing installers today and then if nothing strange happens we need to send them to all partners and tidy up a little bit, so hopefully release tomorrow.

Thx jens! I am really looking forward to playing with justine.....i mean i mean playing as justine....?
Pages: 1 2