Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Justine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi there, i have heard that there is a free dlc for amnesia somewere but i can't find it in the net :/ were can i download it?
If you have the Steam version, it updated it already, else, I'm not too sure where to get it.

(04-13-2011, 07:59 PM)Danarogon Wrote: [ -> ]hi there, i have heard that there is a free dlc for amnesia somewere but i can't find it in the net :/ were can i download it?
hmm. don't have steam version :/

don't you realy have eny clue were i can dowload it?
Currently it is only available to people who bought it on Steam.
HOWEVER
In the comments to the FG official blog post which announced Justine was available, Thomas said "So we do not get any death threats: Steam exclusivity will not last forever Wink "
So it will be out for everyone else later. As it's part of the potato sack Steam deal which was released to help promote Portal 2, it's most likely those who bought Amnesia elsewhere will be able to download the update once Portal 2 is released.
(04-13-2011, 09:47 PM)Sessika Wrote: [ -> ]Currently it is only available to people who bought it on Steam.
HOWEVER
In the comments to the FG official blog post which announced Justine was available, Thomas said "So we do not get any death threats: Steam exclusivity will not last forever Wink "
So it will be out for everyone else later. As it's part of the potato sack Steam deal which was released to help promote Portal 2, it's most likely those who bought Amnesia elsewhere will be able to download the update once Portal 2 is released.

oh ok then, thank you.

i just wanted to know because i liked some of the stuff there is in the dlc (the new monster for example) and i wanted to include some of those stuff in my new custom storie...