Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: New Monster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
What do you guys think of the new monster in the expansion? I think it's kind of intimidating, as does it's danger close music. Tongue I also think along with the protagonist being a female this time, the monster sounds kind of feminine as well..interesting idea.
the monster is male, its a man justine brought down to the basement for some relationship reasons but instead put a wheel around his neck, when he sarcastically called her beautiful to take it off she stabbed him in the eyes and told her to "Catch Me!" thats why hes after you cause hes REALLY PISSED

if you look on the main menu for justine you can see the wheel device against a wooden wheel
I knew that male voice you heard was related to the monster, however I'm not really under the impression that it is the monster talking him/her/itself...it seems more like the man is communicating telepathically perhaps through it...very similar to how Alexander would use his servants.
Nothing super-natural in Justine's story.
Spoiler below!
But the lights all randomly went out in the room before the dungeon. That was kind of super natural.

Although, I'll admit RoyaleBeast had the right idea upon further investigation. I was importing the new monster .ent files into the regular entities\enemies folder for use in the level editor and I saw they were labeled enemy_suitor. I just thought their growls sounded kind of feminine as well as their wheezing noises. Tongue
Well I'm planning to use this new enemy too, because it looks more human.
Yeah same here, possibly with Penumbra danger music...(I find the danger music for the infected scarier than that of the grunt or brute personally). Might also learn to somewhat texture..so I can modify it a bit to not be exactly the same.
I may be slightly behind in modern affairs but....NEW MONSTER?!?!?! WHERE? HOW? SOMEONE TELL ME! xD Sorry, i am just really excited from what ive read in this thread so far =)
You don't have the Steam version do you?
(04-14-2011, 12:22 PM)Simpanra Wrote: [ -> ]I may be slightly behind in modern affairs but....NEW MONSTER?!?!?! WHERE? HOW? SOMEONE TELL ME! xD Sorry, i am just really excited from what ive read in this thread so far =)

It's in the new Justine expansion pack

Spoiler below!
[Image: qrrIz.jpg]

Have fun with that
Pages: 1 2 3 4