Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: How to save the first person in the Justine story?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I searched around for hours looking for some way to free that poor guy strapped to the table but couldn't figure it out.
Spoiler below!
Throw something to the hatch on the ceiling, it will open, use the broken ladder and climb on it.
(04-16-2011, 12:30 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]
Spoiler below!
Throw something to the hatch on the ceiling, it will open, use the broken ladder and climb on it.

This doesn't explain how to save the guy does it?

You go forward but it just takes you to the next chamber...and it appears that you can't go back.
Doing this, you save him. What are you expecting? Breaking the padlock, carrying him outside?
To 'save' him, you just don't kill him. As Tanshaydar said, if you were expecting to carry the man with you.. Well, you would certainly die.
"Saving" means just "not killing" in this case.
I actually did that.. But:
Spoiler below!
The hatch opened, but the ladder didn't fall down. So I ended up killing him after all. Sad
(04-16-2011, 10:55 PM)Tottel Wrote: [ -> ]I actually did that.. But:
Spoiler below!
The hatch opened, but the ladder didn't fall down. So I ended up killing him after all. Sad

Spoiler below!
You should use the broken ladder on the hatch to climb.
lol, I didn't know there was a broken ladder to use, so I made a box tower to climb up to there... took me like 30 minutes!
I could finish Justine thrice in 30 minutes :P
Pages: 1 2