Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: -- HOW TO GET THE EXPANSION PACK --
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
It's been said that you can save and you'll have checkpoints.
(05-03-2011, 12:23 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]It's been said that you can save and you'll have checkpoints.

Aw really? I was looking forward to actually having a reason to not die. Undecided The way everyone described Justine as a kind of hardcore mode made it sound like a lot of fun. Still, can't wait for more Amnesia!
How it is right now, you cannot save. Once Frictional releases it to non steam users, I believe they stated that you will be able to save.
(05-03-2011, 05:27 AM)xiphirx Wrote: [ -> ]How it is right now, you cannot save. Once Frictional releases it to non steam users, I believe they stated that you will be able to save.

Thank you for answering the 'yet' part of my question =)
I know that they are working hard to get this for us, but still...

I... can't... wait...any... longer...
We are waiting on the final Mac and Linux versions at the moment that unfortunately got delayed due to some computer issues the porter experienced (but solved).
(05-09-2011, 09:36 PM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]We are waiting on the final Mac and Linux versions at the moment that unfortunately got delayed due to some computer issues the porter experienced (but solved).

Thank you for all the hard work you do for us
will the dlc also have fixes with it or will it be justine only? Either way, can't wait!!!

Thank you again for the update...
So... When the DLC will be released for non steam, where I'll can download it?

Thanks.
(05-10-2011, 06:20 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]will the dlc also have fixes with it or will it be justine only? Either way, can't wait!!!

Thank you again for the update...

...what?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14