Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Throwing with a mac mouse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using a regular mac mouse to play. In "Amnesia" I used the change key mapping function and assign a letter for throwing, but that is not available in the Black Plague menu. Any suggestions? Thanks.
The config file for the game (in windows) is C:\Users\*****\Documents\Penumbra\Black Plague\settings.cfg , but I couldn't find the line to change mouse throw. Maybe if you do a quick search on the forums using the search tool you'll find the answer.
(04-17-2011, 02:04 AM)Bek Wrote: [ -> ]The config file for the game (in windows) is C:\Users\*****\Documents\Penumbra\Black Plague\settings.cfg , but I couldn't find the line to change mouse throw. Maybe if you do a quick search on the forums using the search tool you'll find the answer.
I can't find it in the settings.cfg either. I'll try searching through the forums again....thanks!
You can do it in black plague as well. Open the configurations and set what is on the right mouse button to be on a key instead. It might be named a little bit strange but the options is definitely there.
(04-17-2011, 01:50 PM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]You can do it in black plague as well. Open the configurations and set what is on the right mouse button to be on a key instead. It might be named a little bit strange but the options is definitely there.
Thank you Jens. Here is what is in the configurations: RightClick_Type="MouseButton" RightClick_Val="2"
Can you tell me how I change this so that the "T" key is the "throw" key? I've tried a couple of changes but they don't work.
I meant the options in the game, you don't have to edit files for it.
(04-18-2011, 06:14 AM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]I meant the options in the game, you don't have to edit files for it.
Hmmm. I think I've looked through every option available in the game, I can't find anything that allows me to change the "throw" from mouse to a key. It's not in the 'change key mapping' options. This is the mac version, is it different from the PC version?
No it is in the Mac version. You change what is assigned to the left (or perhaps it is right) mouse button to be a key on the keyboard instead. Interact or Examine.
(04-18-2011, 06:49 AM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]No it is in the Mac version. You change what is assigned to the left (or perhaps it is right) mouse button to be a key on the keyboard instead. Interact or Examine.
Ah, okay. Thanks Jens.